Under the direction of the Marketing Manager:
- Create and co-ordinate digital content and updates across social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant platforms
- Build and manage relationships with partners and online communities by developing trust, supporting engagement, completing profiles, uploading training and volunteer opportunities, managing bookings, data provision, member management, rerunning diagnostics etc.
- Collate content, write and edit copy, distribute e-newsletter, including Communities, Children and Young People and Skills360.
- Assist with social media campaigns, from content creation (engaging written, graphic and video content) to editing (e.g., using Premiere Pro).
- Create new ideas and concepts for social media content which promotes training programmes, audience interaction and increases audience presence on the Sport Birmingham and Skills360 websites.
- Assist with social media campaigns, from content creation (engaging written, graphic and video content) to editing (e.g. using Premiere Pro).
- Use community interaction content to create a consistent stream of new content for community interaction, whilst analysing and adapting schedules where necessary to optimise visits.
- Using insight data and analytics (e.g., Google Analytics) to improve effectiveness of communications and digital support requirements.
- Work with wider team to develop case-studies / stories / learnings across platforms.
- Work with wider team to add relevant/targeted community derived video content across platforms.
Further details can be found in the attached job pack.
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, Equal Opportunities form and Covering letter outlining your suitability to the role. Please include: Marketing Apprentice in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: Friday 03 June 2022 at 09.00
equality-and-diversity-monitoring-form8.docx (MS Word, 60.5 Kb)
marketing-apprentice-job-pack1.pdf (PDF, 10.2 Mb)