|Do you want to be part of a fast-growing child development programme for 2- to 5-year-olds? Our programme is specifically designed to improve agility, balance, and coordination through tennis-based activities. If you are super chatty, friendly, and not afraid to act like a zoo animal on a daily basis then this is the role for you!
We are currently looking for committed, enthusiastic, charismatic, and friendly individual to join our team of activity leaders. You will be working part-time hours delivering community, school, and nursery lessons. Experience with young children is essential and a passion for sport would be desirable (although not required). We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality who is not afraid to act ‘silly’ and can keep children entertained – The main aim of our programme is to make a child’s first experience of Toddler Tennis fun and exciting!
|Roles & Responsibilities|
|· Deliver engaging and energetic sessions which are appropriate for Toddlers and young children (we have session plans in place).
· Create a safe, fun and secure environment for young children to explore and learn new skills.
· Build good relationships parents and children who become part of Toddler Tennis. Develop a strong community amongst those who are involved.
· Be organised and punctual to lessons.
· Being a good role model to young children.
|Qualifications & Skills|
|Successful Candidates will have or be willing to work towards:
· Enhanced DBS Clearance.
· First Aid Qualified (can be done once delivering)
· Child Protection Certificate (can be done once delivering)
· MUST hold a UK driver’s license.
· Experience of working with Pre-school and Toddler aged children.
· A sports coaching qualification is desirable but not essential.
· Friendly, warm and welcoming personality with lots of energy.
|A TYPICAL day in the life of a Toddler Tennis Activity Leader:
· 9.30-11am – Morning Nursery Lesson (paid for 2 hours)
· 14:00-15:00 – Community Lesson OR 15:00-16:00 after school club.
|How to apply|
|If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting your experiences and why you would suit this role. Any questions please call 07870 168794.
|For more information about Toddler Tennis please visit our website: www.toddlertennis.co.uk|
Download job description here:
Toddler Tennis Job 22