Main duties & responsibilities
- To assist the Project Manager in the planning, managing, operating, reviewing and evaluating all aspects of the work stream in order to achieve the agreed outcomes and objectives.
- Work the wider team including Cluster Managers, LCANs and Community Activators to ensure there is a comprehensive understanding of all the needs of each locality.
- To establish and support the effective marketing and communication of the Skills360 platform.
- To support and implement the Workforce pillars (Skills360, operating standards, volunteering, employability and leadership).
- Ensure all training opportunities are recorded, promoted and visible on the Skills360 platform.
- To support consultation and engage with the local community in the planning, implementation and evaluation of workforce initiatives.
- To make recommendations for changes in practice and feedback across the all-relevant projects. Providing regular reports detailing the progress of the project.
- To feedback to the Project Manager on the on-going development, monitoring and evaluation of the programme, highlighting any issues that need resolving.
- To recruit and support volunteers, where applicable, identify and signpost relevant training opportunities
- To keep records of work and adhere to confidentiality, information sharing protocols and provide monitoring information as required.
- To undertake research into current policies, trends, practices, legal requirements as appropriate to the job and attend relevant training courses, seminars and conferences as directed.
- To comply with organisational Data Protection Policy and to protect the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others.
- To work flexibly as required by the service and to take part in organisation meetings and events to promote, support and celebrate the work of the service and the partners.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by a manager.
Further details can be found in the attached job pack.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter (maximum 1-page A4) outlining your suitability for the role, along with the equal opportunities form to email@example.com. Please include: Workforce Officer (Active Communities) in the subject of the email.
equality-and-diversity-monitoring-form9.docx (MS Word, 60.5 Kb)
workforce-officer-(active-communities)-job-pack1.pdf (PDF, 7.9 Mb)