In January, the Sport Birmingham team enjoyed exceptional hospitality during our staff away day, courtesy of the Ninja Warrior UK – Walsall team.
Dan Smith, our Senior Partnerships Manager for Business Development at Sport Birmingham, and Luke Miller from Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Parks have forged a robust partnership between our respective organisations.
The build-up to the day commenced with a stimulating conversation around partnership working with Luke, delving into the transformative power of sport and physical activity.
The synergy between our charity’s mission and the dynamic approach of Ninja Warrior has sparked innovative discussions on how we can collaborate to make a lasting impact. Exploring avenues for future partnerships has left us with the potential to enhance our programs and initiatives. Stay tuned for updates on this exciting journey!
Sport Birmingham continually seeks to establish new partnerships with businesses in the community. In the dynamic landscape of modern business, supporting charities has evolved into a multi-faceted commitment that transcends more than just financial contributions – it’s a gateway to profound and lasting impact!
The role of businesses extends beyond traditional boundaries. At Sport Birmingham, we are passionate advocates for leveraging Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to create meaningful connections within our community. Our initiatives go beyond promoting physical activity; we are dedicated to positive change in the lives of those we reach. Some key commitments are:
- To improve physical and mental wellbeing by reducing inactivity.
- Make sport and physical activity inclusive and accessible to all
- Connect communities through sport and physical activity
- Grow and develop a workforce for the sport and physical activity sector
- Improve life skills and prospects through participation and engagement.
Whether it’s through skill-sharing, mentorship, or resource-sharing, there are countless avenues to make a difference. These endeavours can open up a host of opportunities, while also creating a network of positive change and collaboration.
Some key benefits that your organisation can achieve when you support us:
- Enhanced Corporate Reputation: Supporting charities aligns businesses with social responsibility, contributing positively to their reputation. Demonstrating a commitment to philanthropy helps build trust with your customers, employees, and the broader community, showcasing a positive brand image.
- Employee Engagement and Satisfaction: Engaging employees in charitable initiatives creates a sense of purpose and unity within the workplace. It boosts morale, encourages teamwork, and provides employees with opportunities to contribute to causes they care about. A socially responsible workplace is more likely to attract and retain top talent.
- Positive Impact on the Bottom Line: While the primary goal of supporting charities is altruistic, it can also yield tangible business benefits. Engaging in corporate social responsibility initiatives can attract a loyal customer base, differentiate the brand from competitors, and even lead to increased sales. Additionally, businesses may benefit from tax incentives associated with charitable contributions.
If your business or organisation shares our passion for making a difference and believes in the positive influence of sport and physical activity, let’s start a conversation! Get in touch with our Senior Partnerships Manager for Business Development email@example.com
Together, we can explore ways to create opportunities that promote well-being, inclusivity, and positive change within our Birmingham community.
Sport Birmingham has an extensive network of connections with delivery and system partners. In addition to forging business connections, Sport Birmingham is always looking to forge more connections and partnerships with new delivery and system partners. If you are interested, please get in touch with our Senior Partnerships Manager for Community firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Warden is Senior Partnerships Manager for People and Skills and is responsible for our work with people across Birmingham, developing projects and partnerships with organisations to support the existing and new community workforce. Adam can be contacted at email@example.com