Following a successful trial period with a number of community organisations and clubs over the past few months, Sport Birmingham is launching Skills360.
Funded by Sport England, in partnership with Active Communities, Skills360 is a new and innovative training and development platform created to support community-based projects and organisations to become safer, more inclusive, more diverse, more competent, more efficient and ultimately more resilient.
Skills360 can help your organisation to:
- Access FREE training and development opportunities and resources
- Attract more participants and volunteers to your project
- Manage your own training programmes
- Promote the good work your organisation does in the community.
To find out more about the system and how it might benefit your club/organisation, sign-up to one of 3 virtual workshop and join the current network of over 70 Community projects and organisations. The workshop will:
- Provide a short demonstration on the system.
- Share feedback from community clubs/organisations who are successfully using the system.
- Opportunity for Q&A.
See how Skills 360 can help you, sign up today for a tour of the platform and the opportunity to ask any questions you might have.