Time to Listen is a 3.5 hour workshop for Club Welfare Officers (CWO). CWOs must have attended a Safeguarding & Protecting Children workshop previously and will need to bring their own Club/ National Governing Body reporting procedures to the workshop. Please ensure that your National Governing Body accepts the multisport version of this course before booking.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
– Identify what a club welfare officer does.
– Describe how a club welfare officer works with others to create a child centred environment
– Explain how the club welfare officer role fits into the wider safeguarding environment.
– Apply learning to case studies including sharing good safeguarding practice.
* Please note: CWOs must have attended a Safeguarding & Protecting Children workshop previously*
* Club Welfare Officers MUST make sure that their governing body accepts Virtual Multi-Sport Time to Listen training BEFORE enrolling for this workshop.*
user-guide.docx (MS Word, 39.6 Kb)