About England Golf Trust
The England Golf Trust (previously known as the EWGA Trust) is a charitable organisation, helping young people in financial need who, without its support, would not be able to play golf. The funds are not just for elite players but very much for 'ordinary' and beginner golfers. By providing this support, we will create 'champions' not only on the golf course but in society; to foster a life-long sporting habit and to allow young people to develop life skills closely associated with the game including confidence, self-esteem and integrity.
The England Golf Trust would like to reach more young people at grassroots level, such as those who may have:
- attended golf activity within their school or community (e.g. Tri-Golf taster session, School Games event), but cannot financially afford to take the next step into golf (i.e. into coaching, purchasing equipment, etc.)
- attended a driving range or golf club and engage in activity, but do not have the financial support to be able to afford their own equipment, coaching and/or membership to a golf club
- be attending coaching programmes or involved within an academy but cannot finance the next step into membership or to have equipment
- hold a membership at a club, but may not be financially able to self-fund coaching costs or have suitably-fitted equipment to be able to reach the next ability level within golf
We also offer support for elite golfers who may require support to reach the next level within the sport (e.g. funding towards regional/national competitions/travel expenses).
You play an important part in reaching those young people we want to help so please can you give any young person you feel needs support from the Trust our contact details and share the information with any relevant organisations such as HSBC Golf Roots Centres and their stakeholders, County Sport Partnerships, School Games Organisers, County Golf Partnerships.
You can also support the Trust by helping us to raise funds by:
- purchasing an England Golf Trust diary or branded clothing
- fundraising for the Trust, making a donation or bequest
- encouraging golf clubs to enter the England Golf Trust Stablefords
Further information about the England Golf Trust including information on grants and bursaries and supporting the Trust is detailed on our website: http://www.englandgolf.org/trust
If you have any questions or queries with regard to the Trust please do not hesitate to contact Debbie Fisher email@example.com / 01526 354500.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.
Contact Name: Debbie Fisher
Telephone: 01526 354500