About LTA - Facility Loan Scheme
Our mission is to grow tennis by making it relevant, accessible, welcoming and enjoyable. Ensuring local communities have access to quality facilities is critical to attracting and retaining more players.
The LTA's Facility Loan Scheme provides interest free loans from £25,000 up to £250,000. The funding stream will prioritise investment into low cost indoor structures and floodlights to enable communities to grow participation by accessing all year round facilities.
The objectives of the fund are:
- To provide indoor or floodlit and year round playing facilities to encourage community accessible play all year
- Enhance facilities to create better playing environments to encourage play all year (link to 'what we will fund')
- Retain and increase the number of participants at the venue
- Offer and increase both non-member pay and play usage and coaching opportunities
- Grow the numbers of adults and juniors on the coaching programme
- Provide online booking through ClubSpark with courts available through LTA Rally.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.