Contact Name: Anton Jurgens Charitable Trust
Telephone: 020 7841 4000
About Anton Jurgens Charitable Trust
The funding is aimed at projects that support people of all ages who are socially disadvantaged and/or have mental and/or physical disabilities.
To be eligible, projects should be charitable and address any of the following:
- General charitable purposes.
- Advancement of health or saving of lives.
- Prevention or relief of poverty.
It can be used for new and existing projects to improve the local community, including the refurbishment of community centres.
Applications can be made at any time and are considered twice a year, in June and October.
Application is made by writing a letter to the Trust using the following guidelines as set out by the Trust:
- The application should state clearly whether the grant would be used for the running costs of the charity, or for a particular project and it should include the costings involved: target for the appeal and the amount raised and pledged towards it at the time of writing the appeal letter.
- The application should only include the accounts if these do not feature on the Charity Commission website.
- An application should not be made if the charity has received a grant from the AJCT within the past three years.
The Trust does not reply to unsuccessful applicants. The advisory committee will only get in touch with applicants if the Trustees decide to consider their request at one of the two Trustees Meetings, either in Spring or in Autumn
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.