About ECB Inspired to Play Grant Scheme 2022
What can the Grant be used for?
If awarded a Grant under the Scheme, the Club must use the Grant to deliver recreational cricket activity to children (boys and girls aged under 18 years) between June – September 2022. The types of recreational cricket activity that will be considered under the Scheme are as follows:
- Activity that drives new or existing girls' sections.
- Official All Stars Cricket or Dynamos Cricket programmes.
- Summer School programmes, such as cricket camps for children.
- Activity that drives inclusion based initiatives.
- Other recreational cricket activity delivered to children.
The grant is £1,000 per Club. The Scheme is open to ECB affiliated cricket clubs in England and Wales.
Whilst this is not an exhaustive list, applications for a Grant towards costs that directly support the delivery of recreational cricket activity for children will be considered, as follows:
- Facility or venue hire.
- Staff Costs (qualified coaches/volunteer expenses).
- Admin and project marketing costs (Limit of £100).
- Playing Equipment - Kwik Cricket, softball, hard ball directly related to the activity.
- Coaching Equipment - Cones, bibs, bean bags, Windballs etc, directly related to the activity.
- T-Shirts for participants (Limit of £200, excludes Official All Stars & Dynamos).
- Trophies, Medals for an end of event presentation to participants directly related to the activity (Limit of £150).
- Catering – e.g. snacks, soft drinks or food for an end of event BBQ for participants and volunteers directly related to the activity (Limit of £200, excludes alcohol).
The Scheme will close to applications on 31 May 2022 (or when the funds run out, whichever is earlier). Activity must be delivered and claims submitted by 30 September 2022.
For more information please click here.