About RYA Together Fund
The Together fund is a continuation of the Tackling Inequalities fund that was set up by Sport England to help the sport and physical activity sector through the pandemic.
The RYA has been awarded a further £195,000 of National Lottery money to help clubs, centres and other partners in England work with the following audiences:
- Lower socio-economic groups
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Communities
- Disabled People
- People with long term health conditions
The Together Fund investment runs to March 2023 and is intended to help further growth and recovery of sailing organisations working with local communities to find new ways to support people to be active.
Grants of up to £10,000 are available.
Who can apply
This funding is only for non-profit organisations in England, either:
- a club or centre part of the OnBoard or Sailability programmes
- not for profit training centres and affiliated organisations that are already working directly with one of the priority audiences
- a trusted community organisation working directly with a priority audience, intending to use boating as part of supporting people to be active.
Applications will open in April 2022. Organisations can submit an application at anytime up to 5pm on July 31st 2022.
Projects can run up to 31st March 2023.
For more information, please click here.