About Tesco Community Grants
Tesco Community Grants support thousands of local community projects and good causes across the UK. The scheme is open to all registered charities and not-for-profit organisations, with priority given to projects that provide food and support to young people.
Examples of eligible applications with a focus on food security, children and young people could be:
- A local school needing support to buy food for a children's breakfast club,
- A voluntary organisation working with families to run a food bank,
- A charity supporting young people with specialist advice to manage mental health,
- A brownie or scout group needing new camping equipment,
- Kitchen equipment for a youth project to set up a holiday club,
- Supporting a community centre wanting to put on a Christmas lunch or Meals on Wheels service,
- A healthy eating project that supports families to cook healthy meals on a budget,
- A local friends of a park group wanting to develop a new toddler area.
Tesco colleagues in each store will help select those needing a little help in your local area and when our customers are given a blue token, in any of our Tesco stores at the checkout, they can vote for their favourite charity to receive a grant.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.