Contact Name: The Bernard Sunley Charitable Foundation
Telephone: 020 7408 2198
About The Bernard Sunley Charitable Foundation
We are a family grant making foundation which supports charities in England and Wales working to raise the quality of life and provide greater opportunities for the young, the elderly, the disabled and the disadvantaged.
What we fund
- Capital projects which include new buildings, extensions, refurbishments and recreational spaces.
- New minibuses that provide a vital service to those most in need in their local community.
- Churches and other places of worship with a strong, secular community focus.
- Charities or CIOs (Charitable Incorporated Organisations) registered in England and Wales.
- Certain organisations with 'exempt' status which are places of worship, specialist schools, scout and guide groups, hospices, museums, galleries, heritage centres, housing associations and community benefit societies.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.