Trusthouse Charitable Foundation Grants

Trusthouse is an independent foundation which makes grants each year to charitable organisations based in, or working in, areas of extreme deprivation in the UK.
To apply for the funding, please email -
Club, Group or Organisation, Education / Training, Environmental Improvements, Facility Development, Social Welfare Outcomes

Contact Name: Jessica Brown/ Sandra Collazo

About Trusthouse Charitable Foundation Grants

Who and What the Foundation fund:

  • Charitable organisations (including CICs, social enterprises, not-for-profit registered companies and voluntary organisations) in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
  • UK based small to medium sized local organisations with a demonstrable track record of success working to address local issues in communities of extreme urban deprivation and deprived rural districts
  • Revenue costs including core costs, salaries, running and project costs

The Foundation run an on-line application process and you can make applications at any time of the year. Small Grants will usually receive a final decision within 8 weeks of the receipt of your application. Major Grants will be decided at their Grants Committee meetings. There are no deadlines for these meetings.

Major Grants Programme:

  • Single year grant £10,000 to £100,000 for core costs, salaries, running and project costs or
  • Multi-year grants (max 3 years), not to exceed £100,000 in total over this period, for core costs, salaries, running or project costs.
  • Organisations should have a focus on Family Support.

Small Grants Programme:

  • Single year grants between £2,000 and £10,000 for core costs, salaries, running and project costs.
  • Projects must have a focus on Community Support.

No application deadlines, this is a rolling funding programme.

Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.


More information