Contact Name: Jessica Brown/ Sandra Collazo
About Trusthouse Charitable Foundation Grants
Who and What the Foundation fund:
- Charitable organisations (including CICs, social enterprises, not-for-profit registered companies and voluntary organisations) in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- UK based small to medium sized local organisations with a demonstrable track record of success working to address local issues in communities of extreme urban deprivation and deprived rural districts
- Revenue costs including core costs, salaries, running and project costs
The Foundation run an on-line application process and you can make applications at any time of the year. Small Grants will usually receive a final decision within 8 weeks of the receipt of your application. Major Grants will be decided at their Grants Committee meetings. There are no deadlines for these meetings.
Major Grants Programme:
- Single year grant £10,000 to £100,000 for core costs, salaries, running and project costs or
- Multi-year grants (max 3 years), not to exceed £100,000 in total over this period, for core costs, salaries, running or project costs.
- Organisations should have a focus on Family Support.
Small Grants Programme:
- Single year grants between £2,000 and £10,000 for core costs, salaries, running and project costs.
- Projects must have a focus on Community Support.
No application deadlines, this is a rolling funding programme.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.