About Utility Aid
A free energy audit, carried out remotely by analysing your bills. Supported by the Sport & Active Recreation Alliance the aim is to drive down energy costs for National Governing Bodies and Sports Clubs. The free energy health check will ensure that you are paying the right rates and to highlight the most cost effective alternatives on the market. It will also identify if you are eligible to claim any VAT back.
The free energy audit consists of;
- The provision of complete understanding of the current energy portfolio, contract end dates, correct VAT and renewal energy prices is necessary, without obligation
- A free and no obligation full recommendation for future energy procurement, including sources rates and an AMR savings evaluation if applicable
Reducing energy cost is not purely about price but invoicing and consumption are key to these costs. The ever volatile market is fast making consumption reduction the most effective and sustainable method to reduce cost, with price having little impact. Many organisations have sourced the most competitive rates but are still paying over the odds due to incorrect invoicing, estimated billing and incorrect profiling.
What does your club need to do?
- Be affiliated to your NGB
- Pay the energy bills at your club
- Sign the authority letter and print on your headed paper. This will give Utility Aid permission to contact your energy suppliers on your behalf
- Send a complete copy bill
- Send a copy contract (if you have one) for each of the meters your organisation is responsible for
- Send any other information you feel is relevant to carry out the audit
What will you get in return?
- Utility Aid works with a comprehensive list of major suppliers so you'll get an extremely competitive price and quality assurance unlike any other on the Market Place
- Impartial, informed advice that demonstrates due diligence
- Clear and concise recommendations for planning your energy purchasing strategy
- 2-3 weeks turnaround from submission of bills