About Veolia Environmental Trust: Community Grants
Our Community Grant Scheme is available to constituted not-for-profit organisations, local authorities and Environmental Bodies (EBs). Grants of between £10,000 and £75,000 are available for projects that improve an outside space or community building available for everyone and anyone to use on a daily basis.
What can be funded:
- Structural improvement works to a single building or outdoor space which has public access: e.g. community centre, public park, play area, skate park, MUGA, sports ground, woodland, nature reserve, community garden, public right of way, inland waterway
- A project with all permissions (e.g. planning) in place
- A project where the applicant is the landowner or has a formal agreement (e.g. a lease) with the landowner, with at least six years of the term remaining
- A project to improve an outside space or community building available for everyone and anyone to use on a daily basis
- Construction and/or improvement of buildings, or outdoor spaces
- Fixed items (e.g. kitchen cupboards and worksurfaces, boilers and radiators, windows and doors, toilets, fencing)
Who can apply?
- An application from a constituted not-for-profit organisation (who's governing documents state members or directors receive no financial benefit)
- An application from a local authority
- An organisation that accepts any grant awarded will incur an additional CTP cost
There are four funding rounds each year. Only one application per project site will be considered in a 12 month period.
The next funding rounds are as follows:
|Funding Round Opens
|Closing Date (Submit by 12:00 midday)
|27 January 2022
|24 March 2022
|07 June 2022
|26 May 2022
|07 July 2022
|06 September 2022
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.
Contact Name: The Veolia Environmental Trust
Telephone: 0203 567 6820