About BlueSpark Foundation
All applications for a grant must be made online on the standard Application Form which should be completed by the person leading the project. Please read the Grant Policy carefully before making your application and complete all sections of the form fully and clearly.
Grants will only be awarded for the amount requested in the application and will not be scaled back to a lesser amount. Please do not apply for more than the amount you require as this will reduce the chances of your application being successful.
Who can apply?
- Community groups
- Clubs/societies or other not for profit organisations
- Individuals may also apply for a grant
We do not make grants for:
- Projects for children or young people under the age of 5 or over the age of 22;
- Life skill mentoring services;
- Counselling services;
- Holiday clubs or playgroups;
- Construction, maintenance or repair of buildings or facilities;
- Training adults who work with children or young people; or
- Student fees or maintenance.
BlueSpark provides funds for relatively small-scale projects which might not happen at all or would only happen on a smaller scale without this support. Many of the grants made are under £2000 and none are more than £5000.
Bluespark review applications on a rolling basis at approximately 8 week intervals.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.