About Sport England - Small Grants
Sport England Small Grants uses Lottery funding to make awards of between £300 and £10,000 to not-for-profit organisations to help more young people (aged 14+) and adults take and keep a sporting habit for life.
All applications should set out how they will work towards the following strategic outcomes:
- An increase in the proportion of 14-25's playing sport once a week,
- A growth in regular (once a week) participation for all those aged 14+,
- A reduction in drop off at ages 16, 18, 21 & 24,
- Growth in participation by people (aged 14+) with a disability.
£300 - £10,000
- All: 0 – 100
- Female Only
- Young People
- Support/Lower socio-economic disadvantage
- Older People
- Participation growth
- Physical health
- Mental health
- People who are culturally and ethnically diverse, experiencing disadvantage.
- Capital: Equipment
- Delivery costs
- Staff / Coaching hire
- Training courses (inc. coach bursaries)
- Sports club or community group
- Local Authority
- College / University
- Registered Charity
- Other Statutory Body
- All region
- All sports
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.