About The Percy Bilton Charity Grants
Applications can be made by registered charities in the U.K. whose primary objectives are to assist one or more of the following groups:
- Disadvantaged/underprivileged young people (under 25 years of age)
- People with disabilities (physical or learning disabilities) or mental health problems
- Older people (aged over 60)
Disadvantaged/underprivileged young people (persons under 25)
- Supported housing schemes and educational and training projects to encourage disadvantaged young people who may be homeless and/or unemployed away from crime, substance/alcohol misuse and homelessness.
- Facilities for recreational activities and outdoor pursuits specifically for young people who are educationally or socially underprivileged or disadvantaged
People with disabilities (physical or learning disabilities or mental health problems)
- Residential, respite care, occupational and recreational establishments for children, young people and adults with physical or learning disabilities or enduring mental health problems
Older people (aged over 60)
- Day centres, nursing and residential homes, sheltered accommodation and respite care for the frail or sufferers from dementia or age related disorders
- Projects to encourage older people to maintain their independence.
Applications may be submitted at any time and will be considered at the next appropriate Board meeting. Applications for Small Grants are considered monthly. Small grants up to £500 Large grants £2k and over
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.