About The Rob George Foundation
The Rob George Foundation has been set up to:
1. provide practical and/or financial support to young people with life threatening or terminal illnesses
2. provide financial support to young people who demonstrate exceptional commitment and/or ability in the worlds of sport or the performing arts but may be held back by their financial situation from pursuing their goals
Applications will be welcome from young people who demonstrate exceptional commitment and/or ability in the worlds of sport or the performing arts but may be held back by their financial situation from pursuing their goals.
All applications should be made on the Rob George Foundation Application Form via email as indicated on the form (via link).
The application will need to cover at least the following key points:
- The amount being requested (up to £1500 initially but in exceptional circumstances more could be made available).
- A breakdown of how the funds will be used
- Why the grant is needed
- The name and contact details of two referees prepared to support the application.
An acknowledgement will be issued and further information may be requested.
Every successful applicant will be required to agree with the trustees some key objectives and to provide feedback against those objectives to an agreed timescale.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.