The Together Fund is a continuation of the Tackling Inequalities Fund that was set up in April 2020 as part of Sport England's support package to help the sport and physical activity sector through the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis. The fund will help support cost of living and post covid barriers.
Who is the fund for?
- Lower socio-economic groups
- Culturally diverse communities
- Disabled people
- People with long-term health conditions
What types of activities are being funded?
- Funding for community groups to find new ways to support people to be active
- Offering advice and training support
- Increasing resilience, capacity and capability of delivery bodies.
How much will I be rewarded?
- Up to £10,000
- Funds must be allocated by March 23, delivered by September 23
How do I apply?
- Organisations can request support through our advice mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by application using the link here.
We look forward to receiving your application.