Contact Name: Grants Team
Telephone: 0207 428 8100
About Youth Club Grants
What we fund
We fund tangible resources including, but not limited to:
- Sports, gym and games equipment
- Computers, printers and IT equipment
- Photography and film equipment
- Consoles, accessories and games
- Arts and crafts materials
- Musical instruments and recording equipment
To be eligible for a Youth Club Grant, you must be affiliated to a national youth organisation such as Ambition, UK Youth or Association of Boys and Girls Clubs. At present we do not fund uniformed organisations.
We provide grants for specialist disability equipment that isn't available through statutory services as well.
Youth Clubs will consider funding of:
- Items of equipment; however, on occasion, applications for improvement of youth club premises, equipment or facilities will also be considered.
- Applications which benefit young people from 8 up to and including the age of 18 years.
- Applications which have sustainability beyond one year.
- Applications which demonstrate involvement form young people in raising some of the funds required for the equipment requested.
Allocation will very much depend on how many eligible applications we receive and the funds available to the Youth Clubs Committee at any one time. Currently, the average grant is between £250 and £600.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.